Round GU10 LED recessed floor spot RGB+CCT dimmable incl. remote control
- Stainless steel ring (brushed) with safety glass.
- The safety glass withstands a weight load of up to two tons
- Black, round plastic body that sinks into the ground
- IP 67 protection: protected against dust and water penetration
- GU10 bulb with RGB+CCT function
- Radio remote control up to 30 metres
- Direct connection to 230 volts
When equipping a garden, driveway or path, you will probably need several LED in-ground spotlights.
The ground recessed lights have a round, stainless steel ring with a brushed surface. The design is timeless and looks discreet and high quality even in daylight.
The included RGB CCT illuminants with GU10 base guarantee a wide range of colours for any mood, festivity or season.
House facades shine in a new light, if you want – every day. Your garden shines colourfully even in the dark, trees look even more majestic when illuminated from below, statues and fountains are given a different effect by the play of colours. Besides these visual effects, the basic function of the ground lights is not lost: orientation in the dark.
Installation instructions for the round recessed floor spotlight – Assistance
Take your time in planning and preparation before you start the execution. It is about a durable installation, i.e. once implemented, everything should function for a long time and without errors and, of course, meet your expectations and your satisfaction. Do not hesitate to hire a professional to install the recessed floor spotlight.
- Install on dry days with low humidity.
- Use material that is waterproof.
- Everything must be screwed tightly.
- Make sure there is good drainage. Despite IP 67 protection, the spotlights should not be submerged in water for long periods.
- The recessed floor spotlights are not installed in depressions in the floor. The round ground spotlight should form a level with the ground or be slightly higher.
- Avoid the ingress of dirt or moisture when inserting the GU10 lamp. Small tip: Use a hairdryer carefully against moisture.
Remote control for the LED recessed floor spotlight
The RGB + CCT lamp with GU10 base is supplied with a matching wireless remote control. There are almost 16 million colour settings available.
The remote control has a range of 30 metres. A direct visual contact with the lamp must be guaranteed in order to change settings. When using the remote control for the first time, it must be “connected” to the lamp. Please refer to the instructions in the packaging for the procedure.